The following is a specific list of the subjects, exam boards and university courses I have taught. From 2012-2014 I taught Economics, Mathematics and Politics at A Level at Ealing Independent College.
- Pre-GCSE maths (from age 9 onwards)
- GCSE Mathematics: Edexcel and AQA, Modular and Linear
- AS, A2: Edexcel, OCR and AQA: C1, C2, C3, C4, S1, S2, M1.
- Preparation for numeracy tests for investment banking e.g. JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, HSBC as well as Armed Forces
- MBA module on Business Modelling and Statistics (Warwick University)
- GCSE Economics: OCR
- AS and A2 courses in Economics: Edexcel, AQA, OCR and WJEC (including new syllabus)
- International Baccalaureate : Economics (Higher Level)
- Degree level: Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Maths for Economics, Statistics (students at the Universities of Sheffield, Durham, UCL, Hertfordshire, Birmingham, Manchester, St Andrews)
- MBA Module on Business Economics (CASS Business School)
- Preparation for Oxbridge entry (PPE) and interview preparation
- AS and A2 courses in Politics: Edexcel, WJEC, OCR
- Degree level politics: Political theory (Nottingham Uni), Democracy and Politics of the EU (Loughborough University).
- Masters level politics: Politics of the Middle East (University of London, SOAS)
- AS and A2 courses in Philosophy: AQA and OCR, topics including Epistemology, Metaphysics, Ethics, Political Philosophy, Philosophy of Religion, Nietzsche, Mill
- Degree level Philosophy: Ethics, Nietzsche, Formal Logic, Political Philosophy, Sartre, Philosophy of Mind, Metaphysics, Aesthetics (Oxford, London, Sussex and Warwick universities)
- Preparation for Oxbridge entry: Wittgenstein, Descartes, Epistemology
- Essay-writing coaching at degree and postgraduate level
- Advice on personal statements for UCAS forms
- Interview coaching and mentoring for Oxbridge applications.
- Help preparing for interview for corporate law firm (economics and finance)